COMPOSE YOUR CUSTOM STAY IN AUTONOMY FROM 2 TO 8 DAYS
Leave your vehicle in our secure car park in Souillac, and take advantage of the free shuttle the day before your departure, at 5.45 p.m. which will take you to your departure base.
From the next morning you can, from 9 a.m., equip yourself on your departure base. The equipment will be given to you and it includes:
• Safety jacket
• Watertight container
• Tent and foam mattress
• The transport of your luggage from base to base with labeling of your luggage
• The plan of the river.
PREDICT BEFORE DEPARTURE
• Something to quench your thirst (minimum 1.5 L of water per person) and picnic
• Plastic or tennis shoes, tight laces. Avoid flip flops
• Swimsuit, shorts, T-shirt, spare clothes
• Glasses cord
• Sun protection (sunscreen, cap, mosquito repellent, etc.)
• Garbage bag for your waste, which you can deposit on arrival
• Rope (to keep the boat where to lay your business)
• Aid kit
CAMPSITE OR WILD BIVOUAC?
You can either sleep on the banks of the Dordogne or hire camping pitches (at your expense). We provide you with the equipment to sleep (tent and foam mattress), remember to take what is necessary for cooking (stove, pan, cutlery, glasses and plates) and a trash can. Waste is not part of the decor ...
If you sleep on a campsite, reservations are your responsibility. We take care of transporting your luggage from reception to reception every day free of charge.
Please note: There is no water, electricity or sanitation on our canoe bases