SEVERAL DAYS ALONG BY THE STREAM
Personalized stays, relaxation, sports, with your family or friends, you have the choice...
FROM ARGENTAT TO SOUILLAC ( 80km / 5 days)
+ Aquatic Park QUERCYLAND (FREE ENTRANCE)
+ The Hermit Layrinth (FREE ENTRANCE)
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us : +33(0)5 65 32 72 61.
Our package includes :
- All your navigation equipment (boats, life jackets, paddles, waterproof containers),
- The 2-person tents and the foam mattress if you need them,
- The drive back by bus,
- The transfer of your luggage from base to base.
- At your own pace
- Landscapes diversity
- Free animations alongside the river
- Vehicules useless
- Free stop-offs
- Autonomy and change of scene
- Campsites nights alongside the river
- Perfect if you need fresh air
- Professional people at each step to advise and inform you.
- Possibilities of shorter or longer tracks
SOMETHING TO KNOW : It is recommended to make your reservation in advance for this option. Please contact us for more information : +33 (0)5 65 32 72 61.
- If you want to spend the night before your canoë departure in Argentat, you will have the possibility to spend the night in the Echo du Malpas camping located 30 meters from the canoë base.
- If you wish to join us by train, we can pick you up at the nearest train station and drive you back at the end of your trip (do not hesitate to ask us for more information).
Example of a 5-day family track
Day 1 : From Argentat to Brivezac (19km)
On the former Dordogne’s gabariers tracks, you’ll cross a very green and wooded valley and enjoy the refreshing view of all the little water-springs typical of the Correzian landscape.
This day will be scattered with little castles, typical hamlets and a few rapids.
Day 2 : From Brivezac to Puybrun (16km)
Morning : A few rapids will scattered your canoë descent track.
Stop-off recommended in Beaulieu, at halfway, in order to buy some food and visit this beautiful city, its church alongside the Dordogne, its abbey-church, its medieval streets or even the reconstitution site of the former Dordogne’s gabares construction.
Afternoon : along by the stream, you will see the surroundings landscapes beginning to change. Indeed, you’ll leave the Correzian department to enter the Lot, until Puybrun.
Day 3 : From Puybrun to Copeyre (18km)
Morning : Your track will be scattered by little villages made of red stones typical from the Lot departement and local culture.
Stop-off recommended in Carennac, at halfway, to buy some food and visit this charming little medieval village, its priory, its castle and its quays.
Afternoon : Until Copeyre, the landscape will continue to transform itself, offering you its first cliffs. The river will become larger and divide itself into several twists and turns shaping little islands.
You’ll finish your trip in Copeyre, quiet site with a beautiful beach and possibility to swim at the foot of a little natural cave.
Day 4 : From Copeyre to Pinsac (19 km)
During this day, you’ll cross the wildest part of all the Dordogne’s valley. Gorges, cliffs, canyons, amazing landscapes and a totally preserved nature will seduce you. This track is also scattered with little castles and even a submerged cave that you can visit in your canoë (do not forget to bring a flashlight).
In Pinsac, you will land in front of the beautiful Treyne castle.
Day 5 : From Pinsac to Souillac (10km)
Morning : You’ll end the Adventure Track in Souillac by landing 30 meters from the Aquatic Park of QUERCYLAND.
Then, you will enjoy freely the several attractions and animations (swimming pools, slides, bouncy castles, etc.) waiting for the bus at 5.45pm.